Hospital Visiting Hours:
Everyone who enters the hospital must obtain a guest pass from the main information desk.
- Regular visiting hours are from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. daily.
- Visits should be limited to 30 minutes.
- Visiting hours in specialty areas/units may vary. Check with a representative at the information desk on the first floor.
- Those who are 12 years of age and under - are not allowed to visit patients in the hospital unless circumstances permit; this is for the health and safety of the child, patient and other visitors.
- Parents and grandparents of pediatric patients may visit at any time.
- Siblings of pediatric patients may visit daily from 4-8 p.m.
Other visitors should follow the hospital’s visiting hours of 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. daily.
Visiting During Flu Season:
Phoebe would like to remind the community of the importance of staying healthy and keeping others healthy during flu season. As part of a health alert visitor restrictions have been put in place. Please help us keep patients and visitors safe by following the precautions below.
- If you feel sick or have flu-like symptoms, please do not visit patients in the hospitals.
- If you are NOT actively involved in caregiving, we ask you NOT to visit patients.
The following individuals are high-risk and should NOT enter the hospital except to receive care.
- Pregnant women
- Anyone with a chronic medical condition
- People over 65
- Children, adolescents or college students; only children seeking treatment should come to the hospital
For more information about Phoebe Putney Memorial Hospital, please call (229) 312-1000.