Phoebe Putney Health System | Press and PR Information
At Phoebe we value the services provided by our community and news media colleagues. We welcome media inquiries from print, broadcast and internet outlets; all inquiries must come through the marketing department. It is our privilege to make your job easier in covering our healthcare experts
, medical services
, community events
and patient stories. We will be happy to work with you to connect reporters and producers with these specialists.
It is important to remember: Consent forms MUST BE filled out and signed before reporters can interview patients or family members. To protect the privacy of patients and families, a representative from marketing MUST accompany all reporters and photographers on any Phoebe campus.
• Phoebe Putney Memorial Hospital: Casey Dixon, Public Relations
firstname.lastname@example.org, (229) 312-7106
• Regional Facilities: Marcus Johnson, Regional Marketing Manager
email@example.com, (229) 312-2148
Definitions of the conditions approved by the American Hospital Association:
- Undetermined - Patient is awaiting physician and/or assessment.
- Good - Vital signs are stable and within normal limits. Patient is conscious and comfortable; indicators are excellent.
- Fair - Vital signs are stable and within normal limits. Patient is conscious, but may be uncomfortable indicators are favorable.
- Serious - Vital signs may be unstable and not within normal limits. Patient is acutely ill indicators are questionable.
- Critical - Vital signs are unstable and not within normal limits. Patient may not be conscious indicators are unfavorable.