Skilled Nursing Care
Our skilled staff of RNs and LPNs provides home care comparable to the services offered in the hospital.
These services include:
- Assess blood pressure, pulse and respiratory status
- Monitor nutrition, hydration, bowel and bladder functions
- Monitor and teach medication regime and response to medications
- Diabetic teaching - check glucose levels and administer insulin
- Diet instruction under guidance of a dietitian
- Wound care changes - urethral or suprapubic
- Colostomy/ileostomy care
- Draw blood samples - venous-arterial
- IV therapy, continuous antibiotics/TPN enteral feeding
For more information or to make a referral, call (229) 312-4405 or 1-877-912-9300.