Morningside: More Like Home
At Morningside of Albany, we are dedicated to helping seniors and their families meet the challenges of life that come with aging.
We offer a family atmosphere, assistance with daily living activities, nutritious dining plans, active and meaningful daily programming, plus freedom from the worries of daily needs such as cooking, housekeeping, laundry, maintenance and security. We also offer a choice of suite layouts.
Unique features of the facility
- Licensed and specially trained staff
- Individualized memory-support programming to meet residents’ needs
- Unique environment designed by experts
- Family support group
Making you comfortable
- Warm and pleasant living areas
- Variety of room layouts
- Individual room climate control
- All utilities included
- Maintenance and repairs included
Morningside is located at 1721 Beattie Road in Albany, Georgia. For more information, call (229) 483-0325.
Becky Hendricks, Administrative Director
LeeAnn Senkbeil, Marketing Coordinator
Destiny Whiting, Community Relations Manager