Independence and peace of mind are important and encouraged by Morningside’s features and services
We help residents achieve independence and peace of mind through Healthy GenerationSM, our innovative approach to “well-care” – taking care to keep you well. Our goal is to maximize the health and happiness of each of our residents. Healthy GenerationSM is simply a way of life, uniquely tailored to each resident. Our well-care program focuses on five important areas of health – physical, emotional, intellectual, spiritual and social.
A Healthy GenerationSM balanced lifestyle provides a culture where residents are learning new habits, trying new ideas, growing at their own pace, supporting each other and reaching their full potential.
Promoting a Healthy GenerationSM
Specialized Well-Care Program
- Regular health assessments
- Fall prevention education
- Hydration program
- Complete dining program
- Weekly housekeeping
- Personal laundry and linen services
- Professionally trained proxy caregivers
- Emergency response system
- Medication assistance
- Assistance with all activities of daily living – bathing, dressing, etc.
Unique Features of the Gardens
- Licensed and specially trained staff
- Individualized memory-support programming to meet residents’ needs
- Unique environment designed by national experts
- Family support group
Making You Comfortable
- Warm and pleasant living areas
- Variety of room layouts
- Individual room climate control
- All utilities included
- Maintenance and repairs included
Assistance with Chronic Conditions
- Sensory Impairment
For more information about Morningside of Albany and the services offered, call (229) 483-0325.