Online Pre-Registration for (Main Campus)
Currently we are working on updates for our online pre-registration form and process. At this time the pre-registration feature is not available.
Notification will be sent out via our website, Facebook and Twitter when our new online pre-registration form is available. Below are a few items you will need to complete pre-registration when it goes live as well as the benefits of our online pre-registration once launched. Thank you for your patience as we work to better serve you.
Items needed for Pre-Registration
- Name of the doctor who is admitting you
- Date and time of your procedure
- Contact information for your insurance carrier including policy number, group name and number
Benefits of Pre-Registration
- Decreases your wait time in registration
- Upon arrival, all you have left to do is sign a consent form and necessary documentation for records
- Lets you choose whether to be contacted via email or phone
- Pre-Registration allows Phoebe to contact your insurance company in advance to verify benefits and eligibility, begin pre-certification, obtain referrals and pre-authorization if desired, and resolve any insurance concerns before your appointment.
- Less for you to worry about on the date of your procedure
If you have any questions, please call (229) 312-4810 to speak with a Pre-Registration Representative between the hours of 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. Monday through Friday.