HealthGrades, the nation's leading provider of independent hospital ratings, has named Phoebe Putney Memorial Hospital a recipient of the HealthGrades Vascular Surgery Excellence Award™ for five years in a row (2010-2014).
Notable Vascular HealthGrades Recongitions Include:
- Ranked Among the Top 10% in the Nation for Vascular Surgery for 5 Years in a Row (2010-2014)
- Ranked #1 in GA for Vascular Surgery in 2013
- Ranked Among the Top 5% in the Nation for Vascular Surgery in 2013
- Ranked Among the Top 5 in GA for Vascular Surgery for 5 Years in a Row (2009-2013)
- Five-Star Recipient for Vascular Surgery for 2 Years in a Row (2012-2013)
- Five-Star Recipient for Carotid Surgery for 2 Years in a Row (2012-2013)
- Five-Star Recipient for Peripheral Vascular Bypass for 4 Years in a Row (2010-2013)
Why are ratings important?
Many hospitals and health systems claim to be among the best. That’s why, when choosing a hospital or health care provider, we urge folks to rely on multiple sources of information – personal and physician recommendations, state and federal licensing agencies and reliable health care rating companies like HealthGrades® – to help you make informed decisions about where to seek care.
What is HealthGrades and what do the rankings mean?
HealthGrades is the leading health care ratings company in the nation, and the only one that evaluates hospitals’ clinical performance solely on objective patient outcomes: risk-adjusted mortality and in-hospital complications.
Each year, HealthGrades evaluates and recognizes hospitals’ performance in more than a dozen specialty areas.
For more information, visit: www.healthgrades.com.