Physician Opportunities - Job Listings
Phoebe is currently recruiting for the following physician openings. Click on job titles for further description.
- Seeking BC Family Medicine/Internal Medicine trained physicians for coverage in community emergency centers. (Phoebe Sumter and Phoebe Worth)
Emergency Services, Regional Medical Director
- Seeking experienced BC Emergency Medicine physician with demonstrated leadership ability for oversight of four emergency centers in the region.
- Outpatient practices in community family medicine centers
- Inpatient medicine as part of a hospitalist team
- Emergency room coverage in community emergency centers in either Americus, Ga. or Sylvester, Ga.
Seeking BC/BE Internal Medicine physicians to join robust inpatient medicine team. Employment model with 15 shifts per month; superior comp and benefits.
Seeking two Board Certified/Board Eligible Infectious Disease physicians for busy inpatient/outpatient practice.
Seeking physician for busy outpatient practice in immediate area.
Seeking BC/BE Maternal Fetal Medicine physician to join one other physician in a hospital-based practice. This practice is adjacent to a Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit with 350 admissions per year equipped with high frequency oscillating ventilation. Designated Regional Perinatal Center for 22 counties in Georgia, and also is affiliated with a Family Medicine Residency Program. It includes prenatal diagnostics, consultations, transports, and teaching family practice residents.
Seeking two Board Certified Neurologists to join two other physicians in a busy, expanding outpatient practice with hospital consults. Fellowship training a plus.
Board Certified/Board Eligible Physical Medicine and Rehab physician for inpatient/outpatient practice. Medical directorship opportunity.
Opportunity to join existing busy practice with one other physician. Board Certification/Eligibility; fellowship training a plus.
Hospital employed practice. DaVinci robot and state of the art surgical facilities.