Learn more about Albany Community Hospice & Palliative Care, services offered and meet our physicians.
Albany Community Hospice provides safe, skilled and compassionate care to families facing end-of-life illness or grieving the loss of a loved one.
Specializing in end-of-life care:
- Care directed by a doctor who has training in providing hospice and end-of-life care.
- Regular visits to the home by nurses who have training in hospice care, as well as 24-hour, on-call nursing support
- Help with daily needs, such as bathing, cooking, cleaning, or other needs.
- If requested, visits from the hospice chaplain.
- Counseling services, both for the person in hospice and for the family members.
- Medical equipment — such as hospital beds, bedside commodes, wheelchairs, oxygen — and medical supplies
- Medications to help with symptom control and pain management
- Bereavement care for the family following the death
- Access to other therapies, such as physical, occupational, speech and dietary therapies, as needed, depending on your loved one's condition
- Social services support and respite care
229-312-7050 or 800-417-0057