Phoebe's Corporate Onsite Services is dedicated to being the provider of choice for quality regulatory education, health promotion and wellness screening.
Employee services can be customized to meet the needs of the employer and provided onsite to reduce employee time away from the job site.
Higher health insurance premiums, increased sick leave and absenteeism, worker's compensation claims - all may have devastating effects on workplace morale and deplete company profits. By implementing an employee wellness program, employers can better impact the direct and indirect costs associated with employee health.
We offer a variety of services to accommodate corporate needs. It is our goal to encourage health and wellness education in local and regional businesses and communities to help individuals develop healthier lifestyles.
Some of the services we offer on an ongoing basis are:
- American Heart Association, CPR/First Aid/AED certification
- Blood born pathogen standard employee training
- Onsite blood pressure, cholesterol and glucose screenings
- Comprehensive corporate health fairs with health risk appraisal
- Flu and Hepatitis B immunizations
- Lunch and learn health education programs
- Drug and alcohol screens
Corporate Health Center is located at:
2410 Sylvester Road
Albany, Georgia 31705
Hours of Operation:
Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. (closed weekends and holidays).
To learn more about how Phoebe Corporate Onsite Services can assist you, please
call (229) 312-9220.