Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I get to the main hospital?
- Where can I find a list of physicians in my area?
- Where can I view current employment opportunities?
- How do I learn about the medical residency program at Phoebe?
- How can I request a birth certificate?
- How can I comment on the service I received at Phoebe?
- I have a comment or question about your site, how do I contact your webmaster?
Employment opportunities within Phoebe can be viewed online by clicking here
Detailed information regarding this exemplary program is offered on the web. This information can be accessed by clicking here
5. How can I request a birth certificate?
All birth certifcates are maintained at the Dougherty County Courthouse. To order a birth certificate please call 229-431-2102 or write them at Birth Certificates, 225 Pine Avenue, Courthouse, Albany, GA 31701.
Comments, compliments or complaints may be addressed by contacting us
Questions and comments about our website can be answered by e-mailing our .
Back to Top